SCOPUS and WOS publications
International Publications Account Manager, Publishing House “Serenity Group” – Butkevich Viktor Viktorovich.
Address: V.O., 13th line, 20, Saint Petersburg, Russia, 199178
Send an article or questions you are interested in by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will answer you within 24 hours
1. What is international publication in Scopus or WoS for?
Publications in international citation databases, such as Scopus or Web Of Science, are a prerequisite for participating in many international scientific programs, receiving grants in Russia and abroad. The presence of articles in international journals is important for the formation of a serious reputation in the scientific community. The Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation recognizes such publications as one of the criteria for assessing the effectiveness of research institutes and higher educational institutions. Publications in these citation databases are equated to publications in publications from the list of Higher Attestation Commission.
For publication in journals, articles are accepted by researchers and teachers of universities, doctoral students, graduate students and applicants.
Scopus (Elsevier) and Web of Science (Thomson Reuters) are international citation databases, each of which includes more than 20,000 scientific journals in all areas of science. The vast majority of journals are published in professional scientific English. All correspondence with the editors of the journals and the revision of articles are also conducted in English. Before accepting an article for publication in the journal, articles are subject to mandatory review by the editorial board of this journal within a period of 3 months to a year.
2. The article publishing service includes:
- Free technical and scientific analysis of the article.
- Free translation quality assessment (for articles in English).
- Recommendations for technical, scientific and linguistic revision of the article.
- Selection of publications from Scopus or Web of Science citation databases.
- Checking the relevance of the log characteristics.
- Communication with foreign editors.
- Accompanying the article at all stages of reviewing.
- Informing authors about the status of the article.
- Provision of a reference for reporting with any necessary information and information about the journal (about acceptance for review, acceptance for publication) from our publishing house.
- Full design of the article (including bibliography and inline links) in accordance with the requirements of the publication.
- Tracking the publication after receiving confirmation from the journal and providing the authors with a link to the published article or its pdf version.
Serenity Group publishing house concludes an agreement with individuals and legal entities.
The publication of articles is guaranteed within the terms agreed with the author in the journal with the specified desired characteristics of the journal (citation base and quartile). If these conditions are not met, we will refund the money.
3. Additional services:
Translation of the article into scientific English. Within 3 working days you will receive a high-quality English version of your article.
4. Scientific directions:
Socio-economic and humanities
|Natural and mathematical sciences
5. Scientific analysis of articles.
Before the conclusion of the contract, the article is reviewed by the editorial board, which includes 12 specialists with doctoral and candidate degrees in various fields of science. Based on the result of scientific analysis, the authors are sent a detailed review of the article, which, if the article requires revision, contains recommendations for improving the article.
6. Requirements for article formatting.
The article should clearly indicate the relevance, scientific significance, research results and conclusions. Any borrowing of materials from other sources should be properly referenced, and the name of the source referred to by the author should be indicated in references.
The article should be written in a scientific style. The lexical composition of the scientific style is characterized by relative homogeneity and isolation, and this is expressed, in particular, in the lesser use of synonyms. In the scientific style, there should be no colloquial vocabulary, which is not characteristic of evaluativeness. Evaluation in scientific works is used to explain the author’s thoughts and has a rational character. Scientific speech is distinguished by the accuracy and consistency of thought, its consistent presentation and objectivity of presentation.
A scientific publication is one of the main results of a researcher’s activity. The material submitted for publication must be original, not previously published in other print media. The article should be written using mainly modern scientific literature, and contain novelty. The main purpose of the publication is to make the author’s work available to other researchers. Through publication, the author designates his priority in the selected research area.
In the introductory part, it is necessary to indicate the relevance and expediency of developing a scientific problem or task. In the main part of the article, by analyzing and synthesizing information, it is required to reveal the problems under study and ways to solve them. You also need to justify the possible results and their reliability. The article should analyze, compare and identify the most important and promising directions for the development of science (practice), its individual types of activities, phenomena, events, etc.
A scientific article should be problematic in nature, demonstrate the different views of scientists on the development of scientific (practical) knowledge, contain conclusions, generalizations, summary data. In the final part, the author needs to summarize, formulate conclusions, recommendations, indicate possible directions for further research.
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION OF THE ARTICLE
- Articles are accepted in Russian and English
- The volume of the article is from 1000 words
- The originality of the text is at least 50% (articles are checked by the Antiplagiat);
- Use Microsoft Word for Windows to type text, formulas and tables. Text editor options: all fields are 2 cm; Times New Roman font, size – 12; line spacing – 1,5; justified alignment; paragraph indentation 1 cm; sheet orientation – book;
- All visual objects must be provided in a format that allows formatting (required for translation). All drawing files should be numbered (Fig1, Fig2, etc.). The names of the figures should be given at the end of the article (for example: Figure 1. Name of the figure). Any pictures (including graphs and diagrams) should be equally informative both in color and black and white;
- The tables are located in the article itself. Below the table, you must give the table number and title (for example: Table 3. Table name).
- Registration of article metadata: 1. Full title of the article; 2. A shortened version of the title of the article (Running title); 3. Full name of the author of the article; 4. Academic title, academic degree, position; 5. Place of work: department, faculty, name of the university; 6. City, country; 7. Work address with postal code, work phone number. 8. E-mail. 9. Information about the grant (if any).
If there are several authors of the article, then the information is repeated for each author.
If desired, the article can be accompanied by a short biographical description of the author as a researcher (no more than 50 words in English, no more than 60 words in Russian).
- The text of the article must be divided into parts, headings must be signed: Abstract. Keywords. Introduction. Materials and methods Literature Review. Results. Discussions. Conclusions. Acknowledgments. References.
- Abstract – the optimal length is 150 words (no more than 250 words in Russian or 200 in English). * The abstract should include information about the purpose of the research, methodology, results.
- Keywords – 5-10 words. Keywords are separated from each other by a semicolon.
- Include JEL Codes, if applicable.
- The list of references is given in alphabetical order, with continuous numbering. References in the text to the corresponding source from the list of references are made in parentheses, for example: (1, p. 277). The use of automatic paged links is not permitted. The list of references must contain at least 20 sources for the last 3 years. Foreign sources – at least 15. The advantage will be the use of articles published in the Scopus and Web of Science databases.
Information about the article in the journal should include: the name and surname of the author, the year of publication, the title of the article, the title of the journal, volume / number / issue, pages.
Information about the book should include: the name and surname of the author, the year of publication, the title of the book, the name of the publisher, the place of publication.
In the case of an electronic source of information, a reference and date of access are required.
It is necessary to indicate the type of each source: for example, (conference materials), etc. to avoid confusion when designing a list of references in accordance with the requirements of the journal;
- The article must clearly indicate the relevance, scientific significance, methodology, purpose of the study, results and conclusions, as well as an exhaustive analysis of the references.
7. Why people turn to us?
For 6 years of successful activity, the Serenity Group publishing house has established itself as a reliable partner. During this time, our company has organized and held about 200 conferences, more than 10,000 authors published their works in collections and on the website of our journal, and the geography of these authors is represented by more than 50 countries. We value our reputation and the work of our clients.
8. How to apply for article publication and find out the cost?
|Send an article or questions of interest to e-mail: email@example.com
We will answer you within 24 hours