GLOBUS: TECHNICAL SCIENCES
Globus: Technical Sciences (License CC BY 4.0) is a monthly electronic publication. It publishes articles with scientific novelty, representing the results of completed research, problematic or scientific and practical in nature.
The vocation of our scientific journal to provide a wide exchange of scientific achievements, concepts and views on topical issues in the development of science.
The content of the articles corresponds to the following branches of science (according to the Nomenclature of Specialties of Scientific Workers): “Technical Sciences” 05.00.00
Main languages of the journal: Russian, English, Polish, Ukrainian, German
The journal has been published since 2015, the frequency of 6 issues per year, is distributed in print and electronic versions.
ISSN – 2713-3079
Publisher – Serenity-Group
Globus: Engineering Science is a peer-reviewed scientific journal. Articles from the journal are exported to open scientific information repositories: Elibrary,Google Scholar, World Cat, Ulrich’s Web, DOAJ, CrossRef, Index Copernicus, Cyberleninka, ResearchBib, SJIF factor
We also facilitate publication in international journals indexed in: Scopus, Web of Science. Thomson Reuters, Springer, Higher Attestation Commission
Economy Sciences (08.00.00)
- Economic theory.
- Economics and management of enterprises, industries, complexes.
- Finance, money circulation and credit.
- Accounting, management accounting and audit.
- Mathematical and instrumental methods of economics.
- World economy.
- Innovation-oriented development of the country’s economy.
- Assessment of the role of marketing in the formation of economic potential.
- Labor economics. Personnel management
Law Sciences (12.00.00)
- Theory and history of law and state, history of doctrines about law and state.
- Constitutional law, constitutional litigation, municipal law.
- Civil law and procedure, business law, family law.
- Financial law, tax law, budget law.
- Labor law.
- Land law.
- Corporate law.
- Criminal law, criminology and process.
- International law, European law.
- Judicial activity, prosecutor’s activity, human rights and law enforcement activity.
- Information law.
- Administrative law and process.